RMO 2.0

Its funny to read my previous post on how i praised my beloved Malaysia for handling the virus quiet well. Turns out we're ****ing up right now. From zero case to 4 digits of case everyday. I blame the poltiicians. May Allah punished those who got greedy and turn their back on the Rakyat.

Conspiracy theories had been spreading around on the virus. I cant say that I dont believe any of it, but currently im just living my life according to the flow with prayers that Allah will guide me along the way. I am scared. im not gonna lie. But i dont think its healthy to dwell on the uncertains.

Anyway, on my way on becoming a PhD candidate. may Allah ease insyaAllah. I am excited, nervous and a lil anxious on whats coming. But i guess it will always be like that even if i chose the other road. nothing good in life will come easy.I just hope that Allah will meet me with those who are kindhearted.

I am currently obese. surprise surprise. therefore I should stop now and exercise a bit,


No comments: