RMO day 36

Hi, I dont even sure if its really day 36. but whatever

I just thought it would be nice to write down on whats happening during this RMO. Maybe future me would read this and reminisce the memories. I saw people doing it n facebook. but they just kinda copied from an unknown resource, i thought it would be best to describe the current RMO on POV.

So here goes.

Being an introvert, I honestly did not remember being bored during this RMO. I always had things to do, be it online, reading, drawing, netflix etc. I cant relate to those who said that they went 'pishang' during this RMO. Ive made a list of things I should do every day. its a long list so I just make sure I commit to at least 4 of it everyday. But I do fail most of the days.

My body clock had totally went haywire. I sleep a 2.00 am most of the time, sometimes at 4.00 am. id be so proud if I could sleep before 1 am. Its already 1.38 am btw.

During the first 4 days of RMO I had bad dreams on  the virus. Some were scary some were redundant. I guess being too occupied with numbers of cases got the best of me. I slowly stop being too obsess with wanting to know the number of cases, it helps. I ignore whatsapps on the virus. Some might think Im being ignorant, but i guess thats all you can do when you have anxiety.

Within these 36 days, I havent gone out not even once. mama and Baba wont let me. But I want to go out so bad. I want to buy things, I want to experience grocery shoppings during RMO. But no roadblocks please. Roadblocks make me anxious.

I ordered food delivery a lot. Siblings kept sending food via delivery too. It was very sweet of them.I pray that Allah bless all the riders.

During this RMO, i felt so blessed to be a Malaysian. We may not be popular on the map, but we sure did better than any other countries in the world. Indonesians were crashing masjid,just to solat jemaah. Some even downgrade us Muslims in Malaysia saying that we are more afraid of the virus than Allah. i guess thats when ilmu is very important. I pity them really.

and we have the Americans, they really do think they are so superior. They protested against lock downs, not to mention their idiotic president who didnt even shed a single tears or at least show some grieve over thousands of death of his fellow people.

I had online class too. I missed a class cause I overslept.Haha. Wasnt my fault entirely, ustaz only informed on the class that exact morning.

Ramadan is just another 2 days away. i pray for this to be the best Ramadan of my life.who knows with current situation, it could be our last =/

On public figures, our dg really made headlines during this pandemic. DG Dr Noor Hisham. It was his birthday yesterday. I wish I could cntribute t the country just like he did. but looong way to go nani.huhu. And then we have Ebit lew. Masya Allah this one made me cry a lot. May Allah protect this two always.

Iguess thats it for now. Not much of information cause ive been stuck at home the whole time.

till then

No comments: