kmns part 1


Reading Boy by Roald Dahl made me realized how beautiful memories from the pass are. So now id like to reminisce my days at KMNS. 

I still remember  my first day at KMNS. I was wearing my fav green baju kurung. hair tied high and probably with a pair of Princess black shoes. i remember having to line up for registration. It was a long line. It gave you time to 'scan' people. That was when you'll get to see the prettiest and the good looking one. Most of the girls wear tudung. i never knew that matriculation is an islamic place. but i always like the idea of being myself for first impression.

The registrar would make us choose our course preferences, physics or biology. Of course i picked biology. I used to hate physics. but now that im older, i regretted for not trying hard to understand the subject.Physics is actually quite fun.

The facis made us say goodbye to our parents real quick. i remembered my goodbyes being not propered cause facis were pushing us to get ready for an assembly. I was so furious that i had forgotten to cry.

I met my first roomate Naz. Her bed was next to mine. and then theres Mira. She was freehaired too. I remember asking Naz whether we need to wear tudung for the assembly and i remembered her reaction was kinda annoyed.I didnt know that Naz was actually a top notch muslimah girl. 

during our first assembly,i get to know Ain. she was very pretty and i noticed guys were looking at her. you know how it was at that age.hormones everywhere. but Ain didnt even took notice of them. I liked her already.

That night theres another assembly. I dont remember a word the speaker was saying. My mind was too far away at home. Me and mira cried during the talk. I know i looked ugly crying but really i dont care anymore.At that night to i met my long lost neighbour. she was so calm. she soon turned out to be one of the most famous girl at kmns btw.

After all the programmes had ended we went back to our hostel and i called mama straight away. I just cried and mama ask why. i dont know how to answer her cause i  am never a girl who can express her feeligns easily. and mama just assumed i missed my hamsters. and i just agreed.

I cant sleep that night. I still remember the next morning view. The sky was red and birds were flying.

end

No comments: