17/365: Can you lost the same bread twice?

 Can you lost the same bread twice on a short period of time?

Apparently you can. Yesterday went for groceries and stopped by at the bakery to buy mama's favourite pastry. Made my payment and forgot to take the pastry along with me. Walked hundreds of steps away when suddenly the cashier came running towards me to hand in my pastry. Felt sorry for her and she didnt even looked mad. I count that as my first lost.

Got my groceries and proceed to self paying counter. Unload my groceries from the basket except for the pastry cause I already paid for that. Settled my payment, turn right and my basket is gone along with the pastry. I probably was looking so confused that the guard asked me whats wrong. I told him what happened and he actually took it waayyyy too serious for a piece of pastry. He contacted the video surveillance centre and actually ask the person on the line to looked at the cctv. I was likeee, that was nice but Im TOTALLY fine with losing the pastry (Actually a bit upset cause it was for mama) Told the guard it was cool, im okay, wouldnt want to take up his precious time. Im cool really, just a bit confused. So yeah, thats my second count on losing the same pastry/bread. And this time, it was for good



No comments: