22/365

 As expected, RMO is extended until next month altho it has been predicted that its gonna be until Raya. I am glad cause that means i dont have to drive to uni. I am however feels bad to those who are affected with this RMO. Businesses are going down, shops closed, jobs lost. i am just so lucky to have my family around. Alhamdulillah

I wish I could do something to help but then I myself is not that stable. I hope one day I will find something that I can do to help others, even with this insufficient life of mine.

On this barakah day of Friday, I just want to be grateful cause Allah gives me a mind that I own today. it could be polished into better but I am just so grateful that I realized any shortcomings that im facing these days are either my fault or Allah is teaching me something.

I learnt that if you dont wanna do something, you will just make excuses out of it. The outcome is gonna be bad. I realized that and I hope that everyone I know, knows that too.

No comments: