28/365

As expected, I gave up painting and journaling. Well not really gave up, I no longer do it on daily basis like I thought I would. Turns out proposal writing is such a headache. I have forgotten how I hated proposal writing till now. Maybe I should paint and journal everyday cause its kinda therapeutic.

Anyway, Im suppose to go to uni tomorrow but SV cancelled at the last minute. God really answered my prayer on this one. Alhamdulillah. Mainly cause im not ready with the proposal and other things she wanted me to show her. I really should handle my time more wisely, although it has been 3 days since I last watched Netflix *Pat myself at the back*

On reading, im currently reading few books at a time in a very very slow pace. Didnt realize Paulo Coelho could be so heavy. I should start reading a lighter material, Shin can perhaps. huhu.

Anyway quoting a book I currently read,

"everyone needs to be madder to survive the world..." Kinda agree to that

No comments: