Now and then

Found this post on my other blog. These questions were answered 10 years ago. So today Im going to answer it again, just to see ho much I've change XD. The read font would be my current answer.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after a main character of a book entitled Nani Rahaju Same answer

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week while watching a Thai movie (-_-") Last night during tahajud

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes Same answer

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken  Same answer


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Someday ;p Im happy with my nieces, nephews and students now

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Haaa,maybe.  Same answer

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Always use sarcasm at its best Not really

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
i think so?  Same answer

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
It's in my freakin bucket list mann.  I dont think so now.huhu

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Milo's  Whatever on the table

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope.That's why it gets ruin easily  Same answer

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with cookies  Mint choc, vanilla, choc

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Shoes and sometimes hair.  Same answer

15. RED OR PINK?
Both but more to red.  Same answer

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love to make jokes but sometimes i crosses the line and people get hurt =(   My lack of motivation to live healthy

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
It will always be my mum.Even when i've met her yesterday.  I no longer miss people these days

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Who is everyone?  Same answer

19. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No pants and a pair of black shoe.Im wearing baju kurung la.  Neither

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
MCR- Famous Last Words.Classic eyy.  The clock tick tocking

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink pastel =)  Grey

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baby powder, tea, myself  Cuticura, madinah perfume

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Can't remember.My phone seldom rings.Pathetic i know.  The food panda guy, still pathetic as always

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole this tag from a stranger =(.Pathetic strikes two!  Same answer

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football but only when Messi or Harimau Malaya is playing.  Wow, i used to like football??? I dont watch sports anymore

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black  Same answer

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.  Same answer

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope and never!  Same answer

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken and eggs  Chicken and cheese

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings  Same answer

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Leap year  The other Boleyn girl

33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
No shirt  Same answer

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Which ever  Same answer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Neither.Haha  Same answer. I hate hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream  Wow, I dont really like ice cream anymore. I prefer cakes these days

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No one  Same answer

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Same as the above.  Same answer

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Currently reading four books.  Same answer. Wow, something dont change

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Mousepad?  Same answer

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Edisi Khas.Johan ftw! nothing 

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Cat's purr  Same answer

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither  Same answer

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Singapore aja.Wait,Serawak further kot?  China

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I do,but not gonna brag. Same answer

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Melawati, Selangor Same answer

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I wish Remy Ishak would respond to this tag.HAHA. (Sukatila nak minat Remy Ishak.weks!) Prove I used to have a crush on Remy Ishak...Wattaaa

No comments: