An update

Dear blog,
My last post was around 2 years ago! I havent been writing much not because Im doing superb, but probably because I always thought I forgot my blog's password. Apparently I don't.

So today I decided to blog because A LOT had happened this past few months or so.

Finally my passport is renewed. I went to Bangkok for work purpose. Can't believe the school decided to send me, an introvert with anxiety. The worst combination for a networking event. It would be a lie to say that I am not nervous. I am DEAD NERVOUS. The moment I received the news on the conference, I was already contemplating whether to go or not. Not in the mood for few days.

But as usual, when the actual events happened, it wasnt that bad. Met new acquaintance, and probably friends too. I don't really enjoy Bangkok though, maybe I went to the wrong places. I don't know, i don't really enjoy certain types of countries. And this trip made me realized that its not the destination that counts, its who you are with that will make the trip worthwhile. I am grateful to have been there with a bunch of fun people. They may not think the same about me though. Haha

And next, I joined another chess tournament.This time, surprisingly I was not as nervous as the first one. Managed to finished 7 rounds eventho I only won one of it. I was paired with my brother too XD and then theres another of my opponent, a super cute guy who is obviously so much younger than me. He was friendly and he did not believe that I am 35. Thank you so much for making my day kid. It turns out he is 21 okayy. Memang aku makcik la untuk kau. When we ended our game he proceed to wanting to shake my hands XD I donno, he is something. Good in chess too. I almost got him though but my end game is still terrible. Not gonna lie, hope our path will cross one day, ihiks...


No comments: