331/366

Cant believe theres less than 40 days left towards new year. I felt like its still May or something. My oh my. Anyway, ive read somewhere thT you’re suppose to write when you’re overthinking and read when you’re underthinking. So here I am. Cant sleep cause im in my overthinking state.

I am honestly not in my best self rite now. I dont blame anyone but myself. I dont want to be the kind of person who thinks they are entitled to blame others when it really was them all along. I want to be better, I want to change. But im gonna have to starts off small. Bit by bit but persistently.

Im thinking of going for a jog tomorrow. But it’s already 2 am and im still awake. How am I suppose to wake up early tomorrow?

Anyways, an ex student contacted me yesterday. Two actually but one can be ignored cause she’s probably just bored. She didnt reply my reply to her. weird kid. As for another one, Im guessing he misses me. but that would be something that he will never admit. He is sending me a plain casing tomorrow to draw on it. he wants me to draw a simple plant on it. I find it very sweet and I am overwhelm. It was a super simple drawing, he could have had asked someone else. But he chose me. I know u miss me buddy.

And Oh, I dont think my anxiety is getting better. I am currently doing okay because I dont really meet anyone and I dont have to answer to anybody rite now. It sucks really. Made me think Im never going anywhere.

Anyways, see you on my next episode of overthinking. Pray that i jog tomorrow!

No comments: