Hello March

Im suppose to finish Maisha's pencil case but here I am deciding to blog instead.

on work. I cant say that I love my job now cause currently my teaching profession also includes few administration work which is kinda suck. I hate office work. I just wanna be with the kids and teach stuffs. Maybe someday I'll open up my own school. Its not gonna be easy but if i got the right support, then it wont be just a dream anymore.

on health. I am a bit paranoid lately with all the death news ive been getting. My stomach kinda worries me a bit. Maybe I need to start eating healthy and exercise more. ive bought a packet of oats to be eaten at school, but its been a month, the packet has not been opened yet. eheeh.the only thing that is finishing is my maggi supply.huhu

on love. My heart is filled with love for my kids and of course that special someone that I probably never gonna get. but I wont lie, the hope is still there altho I know that it is highly unlikely that we're gonna be together. but the hope is till there. and I know too that im probably gonna get hurt if i decided to stay and so im keeping my options open. If its meant to be that it will be, BUt it is still gonna hurt a bit.

on social. i dont know whats wrong with me but im getting more n more antisocial than ever. the only people that i wanna hang out with rite now is my sisters or the kids.u have no idea what i did to avoid going out with people or meeting people. and i dont even wanna share my problems anymore. maybe because sometimes i have the feelings that people around me dont really care how i felt.even if they say they do, i dont bother telling them. im okay. my problem aint eating me (yet)

for now, i love myself (who else gonna love u duh) eventho sometimes i get advices from family especially telling me that i shouldnt do this or that.But i still need to start eating healthy tho.


welp, till then

No comments: