lullabies

hello 2018

ive been wanting to write consistently and ive always had something in mind to write about. But i always end up doing something else and gets too tired to write here :/

its almost 1.00 am, need to wake up early tomorrow and here i am suddenly decided to write something.

i am currently reading lullabies by lang leav. i dont really like her 'Love and misadventure' (which i already successfully sold online). I mean i dont hate it, i just dont understand why so many people liked it that much. I sometimes think that i can write something as good as her pieces.huhu

anyways, as i said, currently reading lullabies ( at a super slow pace). but i actually like some of the pieces. Probably gonna write something similiar.

School was okay, i guess im strong enough to leave next year.Boss is pissing me off too much. But i sometimes receive signs from universe telling me to stay husnudzon which I did and is the reason why Im still holding on.

For example like yesterday, on my way back from kelas Tajwid, a classmate offered a ride and she talked a lot in the car, mostly on her worklife. She told me how important it is to think nice of others, cause if you dont, you iz the one whos gonna hurt the most. Which is super true and kinda slapped me on mah face. I sometimes hated my boss so much that i can never think good of him, and i end up not enjoying what am doin :(

Stay husnudzon dear Nene, cause ur not that perfect either

No comments: