salam,

final year started today. I still remember what it was like during my time. Everyone would be holding books or quizing each other and none would be seen playing around, even the naughty ones.
different scenario here in the school am teaching now.exams or no exam, still playing around (-_-")

im still thinking on what to give the kids as a goodbye gift. dont want anything cliche and temporary. I wanna give them something that they'r gonna keep forever, like a polaroid of us maybe.i also need to make sure that ive settled all my promises to them before i leave.and mind you, ive made loads of promises to them kids (-_-")

i dont know how my life gonna be without them. especially without those who had been overly attached with me. Like OVERLY attached. Im sure someday somehow im gonna be okay, just dont know how long thats gonna take

im gonna miss stepping on Ucop's feet ;(


till then

forever a wallflower, nani

No comments: