it is just so easy to make me happy...
YOU

salam, 
everyone is busy figuring out what i should do after quiting my job except for me...eheh... i guess im the type of person who always choose the easiest way out. 

in a way, i am pretty darn good in hiding my miseries. Not that i ignored it, i just dont feel the need of sharing them. I have problems at school, I have family problem, love life, crisis etc. I just dont tell them to people that often. Not even with my family and close friends (which i dont have many) maybe thats why people assume i am problem less or ignorant, and i am ok with that. I like it when people assume i am problemless, it means im not troubling them with my problems (make sense?)

i pity those whose always rambling about their problems. I really do. Not the kind of annoyed pity, but more of i wish i could help you kind of pity. I wish I could tell you that this is all temporary and you should be focusing on more important things.and that all of this shall pass.

i have people trying to share their problems with me, but i guess lately i am becoming a less good listener thatn before.or maybe because i feel that their problem is too small compare to whatever is happening to the world right now. I shouldnt be like that i Know, cause different people has different levels of sensititivity. i am becoming denser day by day 😔

i guess im being okay with people ignoring me, leads to me being ignorant towards other people as well. and the problem is that, not everyone is like me.

forgive my low level of sensitiveness


till then,

No comments: