an update

at one point i was so sure what i wanted but then something came up and i am not that sure anymore. That is how vulnerable I am. 
I got sad over things that has not happened yet
I got worried about things that are uncertain
I am never happy with whatever is coming (there will always be that tiny spot inside in me saying that something is gonna go wrong)

But i never really consider myself as sad.I am content with what i have. Of course as a lady you cant escape the phase where sudden sadness hits you out of nowhere. its just a once in a month phase. But when it ends, i Am practically normal.

so yeah, i am content. not too happy not too sad. contently living in the middle. and thats good right?

anyways, Ramadhan is coming. balighna Ramadhan ya Rabb. In order to maximise the quality of my ramadhan, im gonna have to start now. Alhamdulillah, 14 days of fasting done. I am kinda sad that my Ramadhan last year was the worst cause of the chicken pox but gotta stay positive Nene. He knows what is best and you yourself should know the blessings behind all that.

and ive probably said this gazilions of time but im just gonna write it here again. I love my students so damn much, especially the ones thats has been with since day one. i love them too much. Please Allah protect them from whatever bad is coming to this world. Guide them, strenghten their iman and please never let them forget me :(

No comments: