worst nightmare

only that it wasnt a nightmare, it was real!
so yesterday i was assigned by school to bring kids to a hafazan tournament happening at another school
i was a bit excited cause i finally get to jalan-jalan during school hours.
but little did i know, something big is about to happened
teachers were asked to become the judge!
im ok if its a singing competition but this is a hafazan al quran competition!!!! 😭😭😭
i am so not eligible for this, but i did it still, everything went well at first, they dont ask the judge to recite or anything, just listen and give marks
all is well until,!
the mc suddenly asked me to introduce myself, he really thought that im a hafizah who memorize the whole quran 😭😭😭😭 i felt guilty, they didnt tell us to bring a hafizah teacher along 😭😭
i am just so thankful that no kids ask about my hafazan
and then the worst part, the mc decided to play a game while waiting for the result,where he recites a quran verse, the kids have to guess the surah AND I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO SAY THE RIGHT ANSWER!!!!!!!
i literally almost faint, i ask forgiveness from Allah and asked Allah to guide me with the right answer, and so i decided to pay attenttion to a kid whom i found so confident with her answer and say the whatever surah she was saying. Alhamdulillah i managed to play it cool and pretend that i knw the surah when actually i was 'copying' the girl's answer. i wanted to cry out of embarassment 😭😭😭😭
maluuu sangat budak kecil hafal Al Quran but you cant even finish juz amma

hafal the quran has always been my long term wish, but maybe this is how Allah is trying to make me realize that I should have tried harder 😔😔😔

i am just so thankful that i did not embarass my school. thank you Allah for guiding me 😔

No comments: