Assalamualaikum,

this is a very serious post on a seriously hazy day. its been almost two years i became a teacher here in this private school. abundance of bittersweet memories i have collected within this almost two years period.  

i love my kids. more than they could love me i assure you. But, just like our beloved prophet pbuh who cant deny his most beloved to be Aisyah among his other wives, I too have my own favourite kids. But some cant accept this and accuse me of being bias. that hurts a lot.

I love all of them too bits. For me to give extra attention to a particular kid does not mean that I'd neglect the others. maybe the kids do need extra attention,and its my duty to give him or her just that. Maybe the kids lack of love from his parents, my his misdemenour screams for attention and maybe, the kid do deserves the extra attention because he is nice to be with. 

i have kids who are closed to me but suddenly decides to push himslf away just because i am close with another kid. i mean, whats wrong with you. i am your teacher, not your friend that you can push away just like that. kids nowadays really need to learn their boundaries. maybe i am in wrong someway somehow, but to think of my school years last time, never have i treated my teacher this way.

after all i did, i was accused for being bias. you, lil guy, needs to grow up. like literally grow up. i aint that mad cause you're too little to understand my doings. im just upset, kids these days...

No comments: