a kid at heart

I have this one annoying student whos attitude can drive you nuts. His responses made you wanna punch him hard in the face, figuratively speaking.But in all honesty, he is one of my favourite. Mainly because, he made me laugh most of the time.

And recently i found out why this particular kid, eventho annoying, can still win my heart. It is because he is a lot like me. i just realized this when teachers around kept saying that i acted just like him, altho i deeply hope not 100%. Im sure they dont mean that im annoying (i hope), its just that this kid is spontaneous and proly the funniest at school, and yes i am saying that im spontaneous and funny maybe, i guess, i dunno. but the main thing that im trying to convey is that, i am a kid at heart. I may have a 27 year old body but i dont really act like one. during certain situation of coz I have to act my age but when im with kids, i just cant help myself from being me. i guess thats why i love my job. i can actually be myself here. I just wish everyone would understand this.

Being an adult does not mean you have to change who you are. Im sure Allah made me like this for a reason. Wheres the fun if every adults are entitled to act a certain way and not be themselve. Whats wrong with an adult playing video games and reading comics and watching animes. As long as he or she does not neglect their responsibilities, why not?. I have had my beloved plush toys being thrown away by my mother just because she thought that it was childish of me to keep such thing. of course i was furious and mad and upset but theres nothing i can do. i just cried and thinking why cant people except my so called childishness. but i understand, my mother wanted the best for her daughter. its just that her definition of 'the best' does not suit me. and that saddened me sometimes :(

Anyway, I am happy with who i am. maybe with less body fats would be better, but yet, i am content with my life. i have kids who made me smile everyday, i have family who love me altho sometimes they dont agree with wat am doing. I have few friends whom i can insult without hurting them, huhu and last but not least I have Allah who always made everything seems better. Alhamdulillah.



my kids after performing merdeka play. you guys did a great job. love you mucho.

No comments: