an update

last few weeks ive been holding to this doa, for Allah to grant me " berita yang baik dan rezeki yang tak disangka2"

and weeks after, i received the news that i got a cyst on my right ovary (turns out it was on the left instead)

one might think that its a bad news, totally opposite of what ive been praying for but really it is not.
i can say that i received the news with an open heart. i cried only once that night just because i thought that im gonna burden my parents post surgery. other than that, im fine.

i eat allthe things i wanted pre surgery cause i know i wont be able to post surgery. splurged a bit at nu sentral cause my brother gave me more money than he used to (rezeki yang tak disangka2)

surgery was painful.no kidding. it was a nightmare and i wish i could sleep throughout the recovery process. but of course that would be impossible and so i had to endure it. i remembered clicking the morphine button several times cause the pain was unbearable. and than the coughing, the nausea.urghhh

i got 45 days of mc. i dont have to go to school untill the end of the year. i dont have to think of the year end concert, year end exams and a lot other jargons the school is organizing.and that is too, rezeki kelapangan masa n rehat yang tak disangka2.

parents especially mama took a very good care of me. it saddened me that i have to worried them with my sickness.may Allah gave me the opportunity to put a smile on their face, always.

and for that, i think the whole cyst thing itself is actually a 'berita baik'. you just gotta know how to see it that way.


No comments: