new life comin!

Alhamdulillah, i got accepted to one of my dream school MH ! and guess what, a day after being accepted, got an iv invitation from another dream school of mine. But im gonna stick to MH just because ive given the principal some hope during the interview.

I have to say that I am quite nervous. This is my first time teaching a secondary school. of coz last time i did taught The boys from DM but this is different. this is an integrated school, not just a maahad. plus, im gonna be teaching English! *gasp

I need to work harder, gotta learn a lot of new things, and
cannot play play anymore. Allah has helped me a lot, please make me one of those grateful servant Ya Rabb. Help me to become a great teacher here in MH.

At the same time, I am quite sad to live AKH, im gonna miss the kids especially and my only best friend Iffah. Please protect the ones i love Ya Rabb.

Thank you Allah for everything

No comments: