halo

Assalamualaikum, Hai

last post was 8 months ago 😅 i should have written more.
welp, an update
currently working at this new islamic private school, quite similar with the previous one. but still cant beat the old one. I am not enjoying myself here but I try. Allah send me here for a reason or more. I should be grateful. I realized that the most important thing for me in choosing the right workplace would be the environment. i dont mind on the payment or annoying bosses. I just want to work at a place that practices sunnah, takes care of ikhtilat, colleagus dont bad talk each other, just like my old workplace

but here, Allahu, the name says islamic school, but they dont really practises islam 😔 it is saddening but theres nothing i can say or do. I am applying for other schools tho, whatever thats  good for me insyaAllah.

On love life, the heart is currently empty and im okay with that Alhamdulillah. I am currently focusing on making my parents happy and is trying to fullfill their needs. I honestly have trust issues these days. I find it hard to trust anyone especially men. But I know Allah will always guide me in choosing the right person in life. recent event had really open up my eyes. Allah ya rahman ya rahim. Indeed Allah is always nice to his servant. It is us whom always did zalim to ourselves.

ive lost around 10 kgs okay since last year. but since i went to terengganu last weekend, ive gained 3 kgs 😅 terengganu was too amazing. i dont wanna live there tho 😂

anyway, gonna write more frequently now cause im probably gonna be an english teacher insyaAllah.

Sang Pencipta itu baik sekali

No comments: