salam,

only have another two weeks *tears*
i wanted to skip school tomorrow so bad cause still too tired from sportsday yesterday. plus fake boyfriend is not coming tomorrow. yes, i have a fake boyfriend. it is just an anime thing, nothing serious. haha
but thinking that my time with the kids are already limited, i might as well make a good use of what is left

sports day yesterday was fun, i hope i didnt get too emotional during the games. my team was awesome. i am team red this year, we did won a lot but i dont know if we're leading. it would be awesome if we won this year cause my team had already won last year. i am so proud of my team nonetheless.

change topic,
most of my friends are gonna be 30 next year. my oh my, so it has come. the 30 series.i already see myself as an old woman during my 25th, but now 30???i dont really mind on being single n unmarried, my concern is more towards my career. do i have one? i dont think so *laughing at myself* too sum up my life now,i am a happy content loser *laughing at myself again*

anyways, got a big plan with siblings. please ya rabb ease everything. just wanna give back to the parents.

till then

wallflower and a content loser




No comments: