productive

for some reason ive been quiet productive today. Finished off my school maktabah project (actually theres a bit more) and didnt eat that much (until Abg Perez came with Burger king n Chatime) *guilty pleasure*

i still have a lot of things in mind but what the heck. i still have more than a week to do it all.Chillex. Currently im home alone withbaba. others went to umrah. they'r on their way to Madinah now. praying for everything to be okay.  I miss my umrah memories. Oh Allah the merciful, please invite me again Ya Rabb :( i miss the feelings, the everything.

and ive started to read again. just realised i have SO many unread books.I finally finished reading Ammar's book. Cried plenty of times. He is an idol in this era. Iknow I can never be anything as close to him. But his story inspires me that if ever one day, i had a child, i' ll instill in him on her that this world is not a resting place. May Allah bless you dear Ammar. for all the souls that u have inspired. And my Ammar, a 13 year old boy at school plead that i give him the book. He told me he've been looking for the book since forever. i find it hard to believe cause the book is a best seller. you can find it almost anywhere. But i ended up believing him cause he is a good boy. he wanted to pay but i gave him the book for free. with the hope that he too will be inspired. his name is Ammar too btw. 
Butttt, some rascal stole the book and hid it. If after the school holiday, they havent return it, imma have to buy a new one for him. just cause it is not easy to find a 13 year old having the enthusiasm to read such book. most of them opt for comics.

Anyway, thats all i guess. gonna continue being productive.
salam
sollu ala nabi

No comments: