I think that one of the reason i am getting fatter is because i am always stressed out. It is scientifically proven that stress leads to obesity.I find that the only way for me to not being overly stress is by not thinking about work, spent time with family and just basically do anything that can put my mind off work.

I love my job but recently not so much anymore. and SHE is the reason why. I dont know why is SHE always treat me like her punching bag.Every lil inch of mistakes that I made she'd make a big fuss about it. What the eff is wrong with her????She made me wanna stand up to her and tell her that she need to stop being so egoistic and be nice for real.She made me cry alot of times. Not because she hurt me, but because she made me someone full of hatred, and ive never (or rarely) hated anyone like this before. I hate having this much hatred in me. It is not healthy, and sinful to hate anyone this much!!!

and I cant complaint on this to anyone. Cause in the end itd be like mengumpat. And i dont want her to freely get pahala for it.I can only complaint to Allah.

Allahurabbi, it is You who sent me this woman. and only You knew the reason why she was sent to me and my friends Ya Allah. I hate her so much Ya Rabb, so much that I know it is sinful to have this much hatred in me. So i beg Ya Allah, fill my heart with love, so much love that instead of hating her, i pity her for having such an unbearable attitude.

No comments: