i hate receiving anonymous comments on this blog,id be dead wondering who was it from. So friends, if you wanted to comment, please leave a hint on who you are.

Anyway,past few weeks had been a teary one for me. Cant handle a few things at school, got scolded frequently from a woman whom i pity actually. She got me wondering, how can someone be that harsh towards someone they dont even know yet, or towards anyone for that matter. I am used to surroundings where everyone is nice towards each other, even when we're not satisfied with things, we will try to find a nice way to tell it without hurting anyone. And then she came. Allahurabbi,hasbunallahwani'mal wakil. What battle is she in that got her acting that way.

I cried a lot at school last week. I miss last year. I miss the teachers, the old kids. The new ones are okay, but sometimes they tend to forget that we teachers have feelings too. Cried in class (so unprofessional i know) cause one of the kids said hurtful things. If only they knew how much ive sacrificed for just being there. if only they knew how much time i have spent thinking about them, thinking how to help them in studies etc. If only they knew how much I have loved them =(

Doesnt matter, id be gone one day.

No comments: